On this page, there are links where you can learn about climate change.
The links are about understanding how climate change affects disabled people and what disabled people say we should do about it.
- Here is a plain language guide on climate change. It’s from the disability and climate change Archive. It’s by Reid Caplan:
- Here is an Easy read guide on climate change. It’s by My Life My Choice, in the UK.
- Here is a plan on how to make sure disabled people are included in action on climate change. It’s from the Bristol disability Equality Forum, in England.
- Here is an Easy read report about how disabled people and older people are being affected by heatwaves and floods in different countries. It’s by Human Rights watch from 2022.
- Here is an Easy Read story on heatwaves and floods around the world. It’s from 2021. It’s translated by Ben for Easy News.
- Here is an Easy Read story on the heatwave in the UK in 2022. It’s translated by Ben for Easy News.